FS Toyota Tacoma LTD Chrome Wheels & Other Stuff

keninsb

Taco Rookie
All items have been sold! Thanks!

All items have been ***SOLD***

One set of four Toyota OEM 18” wheels. These are alloy chrome clad wheels and were take-offs from my ’13 Toyota Tacoma LTD. The lug pattern is approx.. 6X140mm, the offset is +22mm and the backspacing is 130mm. The chrome is in absolutely great condition with no scratches, curb rash etc. The wheel come with lug nuts and 4 Toyota TPMS sensors (Tire Pressure Monitor system Sensors) that came with the wheels. Asking $450 OBO. ***SOLD***
9593214357_de26a0662f_n.jpg

One Toyota OEM Chrome grille. I replaced my grille with a modified grille and am selling the original that is in GREAT condition with no scratches, etc. Asking $135 shipped OBO.****** SOLD*****
9593215865_caacef78c9_n.jpg

One set of Toyota OEM take off chrome mirror covers for the Toyota Tacoma. I took these off my ’13 Taco to go with another color. The covers have no scratches, or blemishes on them and are in great condition. Asking $50 shipped.***SOLD***
9593217107_e55bba4465_n.jpg

One set of Toyota OEM take off chrome lined fog/driving light bezels. They are in great shape with no scratches, dings, etc. Asking $25 shipped.****** SOLD*****
9593216249_26521e0457_n.jpg

A set of FOUR Toyota OEM Chrome Exterior Door Handles. These have not been removed yet, but will be soon as I am awaiting the replacement parts. The handles are in GREAT condition and have not scratches/mars on them. Only one of the handles have the keyhole so make sure that you truck does not have a keyed passenger door. Asking $145 shipped OBO. ***SOLD***
9593219161_9c6fdf0a56_n.jpg

There are more pics available HERE.
I know it is a long shot, but I am still looking to trade my chrome bumper for a painted white bumper and am also looking my non-scooped hood and some cash for a white scooped hood.
Thanks,
Ken keninsb@yahoo.com

Last edited:
All in good time...
Actually, I am having a few things done this week and then I will throw some before/after pics up.
Ken

Back