Fuelly link not working

tmreyes1

Has anyone tried to link their Fuelly into their signature. When I try the link just pulls up a pic of it and not to the web site. I tried the small banner and large banner, same issue

Not sure about in terms of posting it in your sig, but does it automatically update in your sig (or that link) everytime you fill up or mpg changes?

Not sure about in terms of posting it in your sig, but does it automatically update in your sig (or that link) everytime you fill up or mpg changes?
That I am not sure of. The link is supposed to take you to my Fuelly page. All your supposed to do is paste the link in your sig, but does not work correctly

We have external image links turned off in the signature. The reason is that we can't control the size of images if we allow them (I think). I need to test it out but I don't want people inserting large files for signatures if we can help it.

We have external image links turned off in the signature. The reason is that we can't control the size of images if we allow them (I think). I need to test it out but I don't want people inserting large files for signatures if we can help it.

Gotcha

I think my brakes are wearing down lol I can hear them badly when I press the brakes lol

Back