Funny Pictures and Funny Videos

I've been in this line of work since 1998. I've seen men harass women, women harass men, men harass men, and women harass women. No one is exempt.
Best civilian job by far that I ever had was a place full of pervs who were so much fun. I am sure some would call it a den of sexual harassment...we all laughed and enjoyed it.
On a slow day the gals only grabbed my butt 20 times, or told me to take them with me and join the mile high club, but some days they were really explicit and not so subtle like that lol

I find women to be far more likely to say sexual stuff to coworkers than men.

mail

Anybody a fan of Steven Wright?
a few samples...

When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me.
I said, 'Well, what do you need?' Steven Wright

For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier... I put them in the same room and let them fight it out. Steven Wright

I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance. Steven Wright

Anybody a fan of Steven Wright?
a few samples...

When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me.
I said, 'Well, what do you need?' Steven Wright

For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier... I put them in the same room and let them fight it out. Steven Wright

I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance. Steven Wright
Love the way he delivers his comedy. The guy kills me![emoji23]

What's another word for Thesaurus?

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to have to paint it.

You cant have everything. Where would you put it?

Back