Fuse for running board lights

droyal229

I have a 2014 Xsp-X and the Xsp-X logo in the running boards lights up when you open the doors (front and back) but I seem to have blown 3 of the fuses as only my front passenger side is working currently. Any idea of which fuse it is, all other interior lights seem to be working fine and I can't find a diagram with the running board lights online.
Thanks!IMG_9330.jpgIMG_9333.jpg

I have a 2014 Xsp-X and the Xsp-X logo in the running boards lights up when you open the doors (front and back) but I seem to have blown 3 of the fuses as only my front passenger side is working currently. Any idea of which fuse it is, all other interior lights seem to be working fine and I can't find a diagram with the running board lights online.
Thanks!View attachment 17380View attachment 17381
They are an aftermarket set up. Most likely a dealer add on. What I would do is get the diagram for the fuses and see what ones you have that are extra from the stock diagram. Those will probably be your fuses. Are you sure it’s not the builds that are burnt out?

They are an aftermarket set up. Most likely a dealer add on. What I would do is get the diagram for the fuses and see what ones you have that are extra from the stock diagram. Those will probably be your fuses. Are you sure it’s not the builds that are burnt out?

No I'm really not too sure, it could definitely be the bulbs. I think I will prob take your suggestion and see if I have extra fuses

Back