G4 Elite Fold-a-Cover | 2016-17 Toyota Tacoma 5ft 1in bed $720

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Myrt, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Myrt

Myrt New Member

For sale is a brand new, in the box, G4 Fold a Cover for the Toyota Tacoma double cab with 5ft bed. Me and my brother have the same truck. I have this cover on mine and love it. I like how it folds in four parts making it shorter when folded, like how both sides open, and its kept my bed completely dry in all conditions for the past year. He was given this as a gift at christmas, but decided he wants to keep an open bed. I personally don't know how people function without this cover. Anyway, I was thinking a $100 discount was fair, so $720 if your interested. Thanks.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Baja Rick

Baja Rick Member

I'm assuming this would not fit a 2013 Tacoma short bed?

4. OP
    Myrt

Myrt New Member

I don't know if the rails and size are the same.