Garage Art?

Let's do something - as a group let's brainstorm a design incorporating the artwork. I can then integrate the forum logo and get it all ready for print (typically Adobe Illustrator EPS) and then we could organize a run with whomever has had experience with T-Shirt prints with the forum. If we haven't, I'm happy to source a vendor [emoji6]

Let's do something - as a group let's brainstorm a design incorporating the artwork. I can then integrate the forum logo and get it all ready for print (typically Adobe Illustrator EPS) and then we could organize a run with whomever has had experience with T-Shirt prints with the forum. If we haven't, I'm happy to source a vendor [emoji6]

I like that idea

I’m down I like that idea, I wouldn’t know where to find a good company that could do this kind of print on a T-shirt or any clothing for that matter. The only thing I could think would be t shirt diner. But they only print so big, and on white t shirts. So I’ll leave that part to whoever.

I’m down I like that idea, I wouldn’t know where to find a good company that could do this kind of print on a T-shirt or any clothing for that matter. The only thing I could think would be t shirt diner. But they only print so big, and on white t shirts. So I’ll leave that part to whoever.

There’s all kinds of options out there. Online sources and people who do it.
I have a couple of buddies who are set up to do the printing on whatever you want. It’s not expensive, and if we buy in bulk a lot of bigger outfits will cut us a deal.

I have a good T-shirt guy as well if we don't have anyone for that.

Nice! So it sounds like we have Artist, Digital and T-shirt\Hoodie sourced.

Now for the fun part, what imagery do we want to encorporate? @SomeDirtyCuban, what ideas do you have? Would you want to put on the Tacoma or do you different plans!?

Nice! So it sounds like we have Artist, Digital and T-shirt\Hoodie sourced.

Now for the fun part, what imagery do we want to encorporate? @SomeDirtyCuban, what ideas do you have? Would you want to put on the Tacoma or do you different plans!?

I haven’t really decided on that yet I want to have a few pieces done before. I don’t intend on just sticking to Tacoma’s. Ideally I’d like the majority to be Tacoma related art. But also have drawings for jeeps, raptors etc.
And the idea of a sexy girl holding a king coil over hahaha[emoji6]
Btw Incase you don’t know DirtyCuban and I are the same person.

I haven’t really decided on that yet I want to have a few pieces done before. I don’t intend on just sticking to Tacoma’s. Ideally I’d like the majority to be Tacoma related art. But also have drawings for jeeps, raptors etc.
And the idea of a sexy girl holding a king coil over hahaha[emoji6]
Btw Incase you don’t know DirtyCuban and I are the same person.
I was wondering about that haha! Sneaky.

Well I'm down to support whatever, whenever so I'll let your creativity flow and I'll be here to through it into a digital realm when you're ready [emoji869]

Back