Gladiator

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Bogunn, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

That's probably very accurate... my 72 had one of them anchor-weight 360's in it... no power but it was heavy enough to get stuck anywhere!

Lil G likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Lol I had a 85 Toyota 4x4 . 31 inch swapers it was 4 cylinder 5 sod that truck was weak as a sick cat but it was light and go in the mud great. I loved it. My most memorable truck. Taught my wife how to drive a manual in it. Lots of beer for me and she was drinking Boone’s farm. Lol we were kids. Great times

Jack Straw, B-Man and Cape taco like this.
  4. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I had buddy’s with scouts we would work all week to tear them up on the weekend. They would get stuck in a piss puddle. International scouts have to be the heaviest vehicle ever made.

Crawdad and Cape taco like this.
  5. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

225 cu.in with a 1 barrel could not kill'em. My friend had a 64 valiant , oil light came on we put4 quarts of oil in and that sucker just kept on running .there is a guy up here that builds them with turbos he has one in an old studabaker pick up .it screams and sounds really cool .

Lil G likes this.