Gladiator

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Bogunn, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

That's probably very accurate... my 72 had one of them anchor-weight 360's in it... no power but it was heavy enough to get stuck anywhere!

Lil G likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Lol I had a 85 Toyota 4x4 . 31 inch swapers it was 4 cylinder 5 sod that truck was weak as a sick cat but it was light and go in the mud great. I loved it. My most memorable truck. Taught my wife how to drive a manual in it. Lots of beer for me and she was drinking Boone’s farm. Lol we were kids. Great times

Jack Straw, B-Man and Cape taco like this.
  4. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I had buddy’s with scouts we would work all week to tear them up on the weekend. They would get stuck in a piss puddle. International scouts have to be the heaviest vehicle ever made.

Crawdad and Cape taco like this.
  5. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

225 cu.in with a 1 barrel could not kill'em. My friend had a 64 valiant , oil light came on we put4 quarts of oil in and that sucker just kept on running .there is a guy up here that builds them with turbos he has one in an old studabaker pick up .it screams and sounds really cool .

Lil G likes this.
  6. Cape taco

First Gladiator sighting looked pretty nice .

Attached Files:

B-Man and Malicious Mike like this.
  7. Malicious Mike

Malicious Mike Well-Known Member

It's a really long Wrangler...might be capable, but not for me...

B-Man likes this.
  8. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

They are high a giraffes a$$ at least here around 50k for overland edition. I think it’s to much for not much. I wouldn’t buy one first year out anyway

Cape taco, Jack Straw and B-Man like this.
  9. Cape taco

Right the experimental year to get the bugs out . Hopefully. now a days with technology it not like the 60's & 70's .when 1st year always seemed to have issues :confused:

10. Malicious Mike

I got the first year of the new body Compass and it was full of regret! Got the last of the JK's, so far, so good.

Jack Straw and B-Man like this.
  11. tacomalimited

tacomalimited 2018 dcsb mgm limited 4x4

I like them alot but I would want a Rubicon and at $59,000 that's just entirely too much money!

12. Malicious Mike

$59,000? I'd get a Raptor.

Jack Straw and Scott Wyman like this.
  13. tacomalimited

A Raptor is $73,000

Scott Wyman likes this.
  14. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

15. Malicious Mike

$73,000??? I'd spend a little more and get a Jeep Trackhawk, even though I've grown to hate the new Jeep radios...that Hellcat engine in an SUV would be fun!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    Scott Wyman, Lil G and B-Man like this.
  16. tacomalimited

The price of trucks is getting out of control!

Malicious Mike and Scott Wyman like this.
  17. Malicious Mike

18. tacomalimited

I have a Ford dealer near me and earlier today I was looking at Raptors,they have like 6 Raptors and I didn't see any for $52,000,they were all around $70,000 the one I liked was $73,000

19. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Wow. That’s crazy for a truck. Way to much . I could understand it if it was a work truck like hotshot or something. But to drive to work and back heck no

B-Man, kp.taco and Scott Wyman like this.
  20. Malicious Mike

I paid $72k for my house 9 years ago...paid for itself...

21. Cape taco

I'll take a pro 4 Runner anyday ! After all its still a toyota:D