Good size of tires for my stock 2019 Tacoma

Welcome to the forum! The Goodyear tires are good tires. IMHO they're a good all season tire. If you're going to do any serious off-roading a tire with a more aggressive tread will serve you better. Some members here run Hancooks, Toyos, BFGoodrich......there's others that are good choices. I run Mickey Thompson Deegan 38s and have been very happy with them. They're not the most aggressive tread out there but serve my needs. Others will comment with what they're running and the pros/cons. Take that info and decide what will work best for your needs.

Welcome to the forum! The Goodyear tires are good tires. IMHO they're a good all season tire. If you're going to do any serious off-roading a tire with a more aggressive tread will serve you better. Some members here run Hancooks, Toyos, BFGoodrich......there's others that are good choices. I run Mickey Thompson Deegan 38s and have been very happy with them. They're not the most aggressive tread out there but serve my needs. Others will comment with what they're running and the pros/cons. Take that info and decide what will work best for your needs.
Thanks for the Excellent info B-Man!

I recently went with some Hankook Dyna Pro AT2. I opted for the skinnier 285/35 profile. I know the internet debate rages on about skinny vs fat, but so far they have done really good in the snow and they were less expensive than the 265/75, MPG has not seen much of a difference from my stock tires, and they fill out the wheel well nicely (it has look good as well as be be functional right?).

Back