Goodyear wrangler duratracs

Johnl

Would like to see duratracs on a four door tacoma with no lift. Trying to decide whether to get them or not and would like to see what they look like.

Check my garage page. They look like tires on a truck. The tires aren't that great. They have cupped and wet road traction sucks.

Last edited:
Would like to see duratracs on a four door tacoma with no lift. Trying to decide whether to get them or not and would like to see what they look like.

My truck before being lifted with Duratracs...

Here they are at 45K. They were great tires.

No complaints here. Had them for close to 7,000 miles already. I think there's def a break in period that I didn't like at first. Took them off road a couple of times and they handled great (Azusa Canyon, CA). Haven't experienced wet road conditions yet and did notice the loss of 1 mpg. Overall I think they're pretty sick. Road noise is very minimal. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1408461694.180764.jpg

I got 69K miles out of mine. I will never again buy these tires. Sure they are great offroad and look great but wet pavement traction sucks and they get really loud later in their life. I'm glad I dumped them recently.

I didn't notice any MPG losses when I had them.

Back