Got my black lettering installed on tailgate

All these emblems on new vehicles are stickers. 80% of the time they will be broke attempting to pull them off. Even if you where successful and did not break them they wouldn't be as sticky. Painting them then sticking them back on probably isn't going to work without new adhesive. I'd be surprised if anyone on here was successful at pulling them off, painting them and putting them back on. Anyone??
I like my vehicles without emblems. I removed them with no problem but you are correct if you are reapplying needing more adhesive.

Looks good!!
If I get a few nice days here in the PNW that land on my days off I'm going to do the same thing. Minus the purple wrap.
What did you use to paint it? Process?

Looks good!!
If I get a few nice days here in the PNW that land on my days off I'm going to do the same thing. Minus the purple wrap.
What did you use to paint it? Process?
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1492041901.447479.jpgi used this plasti dip, works great apply light coats, I did 6 or 7 and then it just bolts in ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1492041980.549311.jpg and the purple matches my interior trim

Back