Green marker lights

Zacharie

I am looking for some LED replacment bulbs for the marker lights on the top corners of the headlight on my taco. Where would i be able to find that and if anyone has part numbers or a general idea on where i can find these things. Ive seen a few guys replace the stock orange ones with white led's, but it'd be cool if i can get green ones. What do you guys all think?

If you're in California pretty sure you'll get a ticket pretty fast. It's just easy money for the city...

If you use red or blue LEDs it is illegal, but great or amber isn't, you can get replacement LEDs at most auto part stores, I replaced my side marker and tag bulbs with LEDs I got from Advance Auto, but I got 9003/H4 hi/lol beam LED headlights from the internet for about 18 bucks, and they are majorly bright

If you use red or blue LEDs it is illegal, but great or amber isn't, you can get replacement LEDs at most auto part stores, I replaced my side marker and tag bulbs with LEDs I got from Advance Auto, but I got 9003/H4 hi/lol beam LED headlights from the internet for about 18 bucks, and they are majorly bright
I have legal great ones :D

Read your local laws. In some places, any color ofther than white or amber will get you a ticket.

Back