Gurgling sound

I have a 2005 tacoma .Ive noticed for awhile behind the dash a girgling sound.Ive checked the fluids and their ok.. Its just anoying .....Also anybody still waiting for Toyota to call them about the corrective leaf spring parts..from the recall 2 years ago

I have a 2005 tacoma .Ive noticed for awhile behind the dash a girgling sound.Ive checked the fluids and their ok.. Its just anoying .....Also anybody still waiting for Toyota to call them about the corrective leaf spring parts..from the recall 2 years ago

Toyota didnt call me.... usually the best they have is a address based off of the vin and registration.

Go to them and ask them about it.

As for that noise, i cant recall hearing it......but i may have just gotten used to it too.

Have my new leaf springs on my 05 yota .....
Bilstein 5100s will help stop the bucking over bridge expansion joints, and convex imperfections on the road.
The oem setup sucks as for damping... ive had stock, tsb, and now tsb, progressive aal, and 5100s.
You may or may not notice what im talking about without a side by side comparison. Once u make the move to 5100s, it should be plain as day. Same with a progressive aal.

Yes Im awaire of the bucking . Sounds like a 5100 plan but not sure what aai is
Add A Leaf
A progressive one has multiple thinner leafs instead of one thick one. This allows a smoother unloaded ride, and yet still carrys a load just as well as 1 thick leaf.

Back