Hampton Roads BS Thread

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by The Fenwick, Mar 15, 2013.

1. The Fenwick

The Fenwick Hilbilly

In keeping with tradition, just seeing who is out here and if anyone is interested in meeting for some wrench turning, or just simple get-togethers.

So... Chesapeake, checking in! :thumbsup:

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. rosborneii

rosborneii Well-Known Member

Checking in from Suffolk. Not much of a wrench turner, but if the timing was right I could show up for a get together.

4. bigwill

bigwill Member

I'm near Suffolk. Any good independent Toyota dealers in the hampton roads area? I don't like going to the stealership.

5. rosborneii

Not sure, the only one I have used for the 6 years I've lived here is First Team Toyota. They have always treated me and my wife pretty good. I had a Dodge truck that I took to them also, when they had a Dodge dealership.

6. bigwill

bigwill Member

Is that first team in Chesapeake on south military hwy? Or greenbrier?

7. rosborneii

The one I use is on Western Branch Blvd. off of Hwy 164 in Chesapeake.

3400 Western Branch Blvd
    Chesapeake,VA23321

Last edited: May 7, 2013
  8. jd56

jd56 New Member

Just got my first taste of the Tacoma.
    I wanted to still have the option to cruise Corolla. So the TRD Sport Double Cab with the 6' bed was a must. Because I collect antique bikes the long bed was imperative.
    Sold the 99 Jeep and the 2000 Ranger to be part of the Tacoma club.

Looking to install all black running boards, once I find a set for a decent price.

Oh, and I live in Norfolk. 20161018_071019.jpg
    [​IMG]