Hello from Cochrane AB

Zeero

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the Tacoma, just picked up a 2017 double cab TRD offroad the other day, but I'm not new to the overlanding world. I've been involved in overland travel for over 20 years, running mostly Jeeps and Land Rovers with overland and off-highway travels all over North America, from the furthest south points to the furthest north points in the arctic tundra, and parts of the UK.

I'm looking at using my TRD Offroad as a platform to build a good overlander, and seen a number of great ones around here in Cochrane and Canmore. Looking forward to chatting and exploring.

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the Tacoma, just picked up a 2017 double cab TRD offroad the other day, but I'm not new to the overlanding world. I've been involved in overland travel for over 20 years, running mostly Jeeps and Land Rovers with overland and off-highway travels all over North America, from the furthest south points to the furthest north points in the arctic tundra, and parts of the UK.

I'm looking at using my TRD Offroad as a platform to build a good overlander, and seen a number of great ones around here in Cochrane and Canmore. Looking forward to chatting and exploring.
Welcome to the Forum!

Heeeeyyyyy!!!! Currently from B.C. but moving to Calgary once my house sells here.
Hey everyone,

Back