Hello , new here lookingh for vin data

chadjones99

Hello , I'm in the process of buying a 21 tacoma and carfax is so expensive and besides that I'm looking for service history. Anyone here have access ( maybe dealer access or unlimited carfax ) that can run my vin. I do have a supplied history report ( not carfax) but I'm trying to gauge how well its been maintained
Thanks
Chadjones99

Its simple.

Visit the Toyota Service Desk. Give them the VIN. Have them run a print out of the maintenance records and any TSB or Recalls.

Well, unless you take a trip, then CarFax is your avenue.

Or trust the seller implicitly....................

I would urge you to have a mechanic of your choice inspect the vehicle BEFORE you buy. If the seller won't allow this, then walk away. The inspection would be on your nickel.

Good Luck with your decision.

Hello , I'm in the process of buying a 21 tacoma and carfax is so expensive and besides that I'm looking for service history. Anyone here have access ( maybe dealer access or unlimited carfax ) that can run my vin. I do have a supplied history report ( not carfax) but I'm trying to gauge how well its been maintained
Thanks
Chadjones99

so you already HAVE the VIN?

carFax garage is 'free' no-extra charge for signing up to get into a view of service history that has been reported to them
some Yota dealers report to and some do not

Back