Here we go again

No , I met it to with my nuclear stress test co pay this year too! Insurance sucks its going to cost about 16 K outta pocket !WTF so I'm selling the 35 ford .i' ll get something else down the road .lol but the doc is head of orthopedics at New England in Boston .He spent 2 years in Afghan istan putting our boys back together I am impressed and he's is easy to talk to .Dr Eric Smith. :)

No , I met it to with my nuclear stress test co pay this year too! Insurance sucks its going to cost about 16 K outta pocket !WTF so I'm selling the 35 ford .i' ll get something else down the road .lol but the doc is head of orthopedics at New England in Boston .He spent 2 years in Afghan istan putting our boys back together I am impressed and he's is easy to talk to .Dr Eric Smith. :)
Sounds like you got a good Doc to fix ya up! Sorry to hear you gotta sell the '35.

Run Forrest Run.
Aaaye, that scenery looks familiar! Haha
Did you happen to drive down (or up) the Moki Dugway?
c7bafc89845420e3276bfa8de0c6f5ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Good luck Cape,,nice 35. Had a 68 chevelle , deep maroon,,230 six banger with a turbo glide SS creagers,60’s in the rear,,all show and no go :D:D:D:D
Still a cool ride nowadays anything like that gets respect in my opinion :) better to have something real and not made to be something its not , like an SS. or Z-28 clone or Super Bee clone... etc.. I think it cooler to leave it for what it is . My friend has a '69 Malibu w 57 K original miles he just restored it back to a bench seat AC auto , 350 4bbl. Only added torque thrusts .and its so nice !

Attachments

• 20200204_153429_HDR~2.jpg
    20200204_153429_HDR~2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
Back