Hi guys

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by daytrader1, Sep 8, 2017.

1. daytrader1

daytrader1 Member

I apologize, I have not stopped by in awhile and I forgot my password and got locked out trying several. Original handle was daytrader.

Anyways... hey I'm looking for some factory 17" alloy wheels for a 2011 Tacoma... anybody have any they want to sell?

There was a guy here several months ago who posted he had four, all I can remember was he said he lived in Virginia. Tried searching but no luck :(

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Maybe try Craigslist? Let go? Offer up?
    Welcome back. Good luck.

4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Daytrader do you do foreX ?

5. OP
    daytrader1

daytrader1 Member

No, strictly stocks and options on stocks.

6. OP
    daytrader1

daytrader1 Member

I tried C/L statewide, no luck.
    The good news is I found a place out of NY that sells em new for $125 each, no sales tax and free UPS ground delivery. Sounds like a pretty good deal.

OR17TRD likes this.