Hi I’m new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tacosteve, Apr 12, 2018.

1. tacosteve

tacosteve Member

Hello, I’m Steaven. I bought a 2007 TRD SR5 4 x 4 about 5 months ago. I had to get an older one cause new ones are too rich for my blood and the resale value on these things are unbelievable. So I found a super clean old one with only 89,000 miles on it. So I jumped on it. Always wanted one. I just came off a miserable 2 year stent with a dodge Dakota. Friends don’t let friends drive Chrysler products. Worst vehicle I’ve ever owned. I could fill up this whole website as to why it sucked. Long story why I bought it in the first place. I feel true shame for have ever owning it. Can you smell the bitter? Anyway, I love this site. I’ve learned so much already. I thought this truck (the Tacoma, not the horrible Dakota) was perfect as is, but now I’ve got to lift it of course. I’m sure that will snowball into other more expensive things. Going to be hard to hide from the wife. IMG_5321.jpg

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Toki

Toki Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

4. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Welcome and Congrats on the purchase!

5. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Congrats on finding a clean Tacoma. Looks like it’s a good find. Welcome to the forum.

B-Man likes this.
  6. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. That is a clean looking Sport.
    And you’re right, it does snowball. There’s always another modification you’ll want to make.

B-Man likes this.
  7. feistybro17

feistybro17 Member

Nice truck, welcome to the community!

8. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

9. Howdy! Welcome! I'm fairly new here too (Yesterday!) Where are you located? I'm always interested in helping others "develop" their rigs. Here's what I did with mine. This can be you!

avatarlatest.jpg latestpicwithwheels.jpg

kp.taco, Tacomania, B-Man and 2 others like this.
  10. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Both sharp trucks. Welcome from Arkansas

Bluegrass Taco and B-Man like this.
  11. vwgtiturbo

vwgtiturbo Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure your Taco will quickly melt the hellish memories of the Dodge

Lil G likes this.
  12. Tacomania

Tacomania Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! Wise choice and good looking taco!

13. Tacomaholic

Tacomaholic Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum!

14. That’s a great looking truck . Wow

Bluegrass Taco likes this.