Hi there!

Hello everyone! First time Tacoma Owner here but a long time fan. I recently traded in my 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for a 2017 Tacoma TRD Off-Road (Black). I have been a Jeep owner and an off-road enthusiast since 2008. I have worked my entire adult life with various companies that supply Toyota MFG directly (Evaporative Canisters, Fuel Rails, Throttle Bodies, Suspension Bushings, CVJ Boots, Engine/Tranny Mounts, etc.) and have had the opportunity to visit most of the manufacturing facilities in North America, so I am well versed with the quality that our vehicles are built, now its time to put them to the test!! Looking forward to officially being a part of the Toyota Owners community.

Welcome back from the dark side of auto ownership, now a Tacoma owner , you HAVE seen the light , now go forth & empty $$$ thine wallet on MODS my son...

OH, Holy **** !! it's you & like promised yer back, nice !! Let's keep this one dent free for at least a month bro'...j/k

nice truck (again)

Haha I was telling my buddy about this. I said check it out theres this guy who posted pictures of his new taco and the next day it was wrecked. I showed him the thread he was like ooooh **** that sucks man. Yeah I know right!! Crazy.

Reactions: 4wd
Shocked at how fast changes will happen but we got to be proud of the insurance company’s that want to be fast about it.

Last edited:
Back