hi. thinking of getting Tacoma

Not really. Just get a good one, lift it up, slap some 35's on it, along with some rock sliders, bash plate, winch and bumper. Don't for get the D rings. Oh and sign up for the Toyota round up next year.

doubt i will be doing all that but deff some lights and maybe wheels. not planning to use it as rock climber. maybe offroading but not much of that around here

hey guys, started looking for tacoma, probably TRD double cab and long bed most likely. anything i have to watch out for? any known problems most likely 2013.
I bought my 2013 access cab sr5 4x4 last August. I love it. Only problem so far is I needed the catalytic converter replaced. Luckily that was under warranty!

pretty early for cats to go on 3 year old truck but should be under emission warranty either car under manufacturers warranty or not. not sure if its true but thats what i was told before

I've had a 2013 DCLB TRD Sport for about 2 years now, the only problems I've ever had are the ones that I created, passed that I've had no problems what so ever with this truck

0913151048.jpg

anybody else hates how big mudflaps are specialy in front? whats other options and whats option for side steps. found oval 4" black one on ebay for $127

Yeah the mud flaps are way to big. You can trim them up or take them off if not they get ripped off very easy

anybody else hates how big mudflaps are specialy in front? whats other options and whats option for side steps. found oval 4" black one on ebay for $127
Take those dog ears off. The truck looks better with out them. Like he ^ said. They can get ripped off.

Nice trucks. I sold my 2014 GT to buy mine. I get a lot more use out of the truck and $800 year drop in insurance didn't hurt any

Back