Hit and run last night

858_tacoma_guy

Hey guys, I don't really have a question but more of a story I'd like to share about last night.

So basically last night some kid in his Mazda hatchback was drunk driving trying to showboat and lost control and hit my sisters car (Toyota Camry), and backed up and took off, then crashed into a neighbors front lawn, reversed again and took off. I just so happened to witness this whole crash since my window in my room had a direct view of the whole thing. Oddly enough I usually park my Tacoma at that exact spot where my sister was parked, but I waxed my truck yesterday and decided to clean out my garage and store my baby (my truck) in the garage where it could be safe from the outdoor elements. Well my choice to do this also saved her from being damaged from some dumbass kid in his Mazda. In the end the police caught his ass within 25 min and told me they're doing a DUI test and "evaluating" him. The moral of the story I have here is that if you have a garage, UTILIZE it. It may just save your most prized possession and keep her safe from the outdoor elements. Luckily they caught this kid. He should be getting charged with DUI, wreckless driving, and hit and run. Safe to say this kid ain't starting his life out the right way. Also I have to give a ton of respect and credit to my local police department for responding so quick and catching that loser. Police deserve more respect for what they do, people don't realize it until they help them in situations.

Sorry for ranting, but I thought this would be a good story to share with you guys, even though it isn't very tacoma related.

IMG_1390.jpgIMG_1391.jpg

View attachment 12616

Last edited:
IMG_1505558943.438098.jpg

This is the view from my window. Sorry may be hard to see, pic was taken at night. But first he hit the center median which woke me up, then his hatchback slammed into my sisters Camry, which i saw clearly.

Glad they caught him before his stupid ass hit and killed a family on the hwy.. Sorry to hear about the sisters Camry.... That really sucks [emoji19]

Glad they caught him before his stupid ass hit and killed a family on the hwy.. Sorry to hear about the sisters Camry.... That really sucks [emoji19]

Thanks man, police just came by hour ago, luckily he has insurance so damages should be paid for [emoji4]. He would have been in way less trouble if he didn't run.

IMG_1393.jpg

Found him, ****er lives down my street[emoji23]

And yes it's actually a Subaru, not a Mazda. I just realized this. It was dark and it was 2am lol

Last edited:
Unfortunately there's no lifeguard in the genepool... good thing being stupid costs $ but too bad for your sisters car. Hopefully they bend him over. Not sure your state/laws regarding dui, but ca. Is no joke on em. When you see him riding a bicycle or walking make sure to wave and smile! [emoji6]

Unfortunately there's no lifeguard in the genepool... good thing being stupid costs $ but too bad for your sisters car. Hopefully they bend him over. Not sure your state/laws regarding dui, but ca. Is no joke on em. When you see him riding a bicycle or walking make sure to wave and smile! [emoji6]

yes I'm in California![emoji23] I don't think I'll be seeing him walking around my neighborhood any time soon. He can do that in prison!

Back