How are you guys with a 2016 taco me liking them?

Have any of you tried the crawl feature in mud? Wondering how good is it in mud do to all I have is swamps and rivers

Got mine yesterday. Limited model. Live all the features but they need to add the following:
LED headlights, brake lights, turn signals and fog. Need to add auto lock to the doors upon exit. Need to add active lines to the back up camera. And Finally they need to add 3 inches to the rear leg room. You cannot put a baby seat behind the driver without having to move the seat to far forward and I do mean baby seat and not infant car seat . This is my 3rd one,nthe other 2 have been pre-runners. Anyway, we love it. Traded a Cadillac SRX for it. We like it better.

I still haven't seen one in person but man... every other commercial this weekend was for the new Tacoma!

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1460334465.280066.jpg This is my 2nd Tacoma, It is a great truck and has gotten even better for the 3rd Gen. Your a fool to not give it a look if you are considering a mid size pick up . I love mine!!!

Back