How do I get out of this...?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by OreoCat, Sep 20, 2016.

1. OreoCat

OreoCat Well-Known Member

Ok, so this has nothing to do with Tacomas or cars in general.
    So, my friends are dicks and thought it would be funny to me picked for the stupid homecoming king thing at my school.. But I reaallly don't want to do it.. Also I'm supposed to help my mom move on that day. How should I get out of this?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Pretend you are all enthusiastic about going then don't show?

rec2570 likes this.
  4. OP
    OreoCat

Haha I'll think about it, but I don't know if that's the right way..

5. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Respectfully decline the offer.

"Thank you for this honor bestowed upon me Mr. Bojangles but I respectfully decline. "

texastacoma likes this.
  6. BigMau

BigMau Well-Known Member

I see that this is an older thread...

However, at 48 yrs young, I don't see or associate with any of my high school buddies. I can count all of my friends on one hand... however, If I needed anything they would have my back. Also, they would not place me in difficult social situations. This might be a situation for you to reconsider your friendships??

Hope everything worked out for the best!!

whippersnapper02 likes this.
  7. OP
    OreoCat

We do it to each other because we're assholes, but would fight random people to stand up for each other. It balances itself out. But yeah I got out of it. Used that day to add a tire carrier bumper :)

8. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Yeah it's an old thread but I hope he went thru with it & became king, hell I would, everyone knows that the king is gonna get laid.....:)

BIRDSLAYER and Bogunn like this.
  9. OP
    OreoCat

Nope, I didn't. Didn't go to prom either. Haha virgin for life club. No matter, I still have a Tacoma.. IMG_2705.jpg

JonRod and 4wd like this.
  10. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

At least it's sexy.

OreoCat likes this.
  11. OP
    OreoCat

It's all I got now..

12. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

That is a nice truck brother...

OreoCat likes this.
  13. BIRDSLAYER

BIRDSLAYER Well-Known Member

And it's probably not as high maintenance as a typical high school girl... and with a truck like that you could troll college girls! I'm a bad influence though.

OreoCat and Bogunn like this.
  14. OP
    OreoCat

I couldn't stand a day in college. Hopefully signing up for marine infantry this week.

Bogunn and BIRDSLAYER like this.
  15. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Good luck brother! I was Army Infantry.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    BIRDSLAYER and OreoCat like this.