How do you guys shut your hood

There is no such thing as a dumb question . Is there ?
Yes there is.... And it looks/Sounds like this....

*downloads Tacoma forum app*
*immediately puts new post scrolling past all the search function and other threads*

"Hi, what size tires fit my stock truck with no lift??"

***disclaimer, this was only a test... No I did not just ask that question. I know how to search/Google stuff.***

Last edited:
Let us know when you're ready to open that little hinged door in the dashboard.o_O

Ok, finally figured out how to open the hood! [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] the engine seemed to be there under a plastic cover and a lot of hoses, a few liquid containers with all liquids up to the top mark and everything was very clean.
Now about the hood, that thing is heavy definitely will add to the todo list, install hood shocks!
To the question; I’m letting it go from a max height of 6” to avoid the sensation that something is going to brake and a minimum of 3” just to make sure your fingers don’t get caught.
HTH

Ok, finally figured out how to open the hood! [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] the engine seemed to be there under a plastic cover and a lot of hoses, a few liquid containers with all liquids up to the top mark and everything was very clean.
Now about the hood, that thing is heavy definitely will add to the todo list, install hood shocks!
To the question; I’m letting it go from a max height of 6” to avoid the sensation that something is going to brake and a minimum of 3” just to make sure your fingers don’t get caught.
HTH

That’s a lot of thought into this. Just slam it. Lol.

Back