How hard do you guys work ur trucks

View attachment 6330
Towing jet ski like its nothing, not even a complaint from the truck

Ya, im right there with ya... we have a double jet ski trailer and I pull it alot during the summer because me and a few friends go up to the lake for the weekend quite often, pulls them like they weren't even there... the only thing i wish would be better is there is very little weight over the back wheels, so when the idiot drivers in houston pull out right in front of you the back wheels just lock up and slide... I actually hit a guy in a chevy because he pulled out right in front of me at a light that states no right on red on the traffic signal, wanna guess what he did...

Ya, im right there with ya... we have a double jet ski trailer and I pull it alot during the summer because me and a few friends go up to the lake for the weekend quite often, pulls them like they weren't even there... the only thing i wish would be better is there is very little weight over the back wheels, so when the idiot drivers in houston pull out right in front of you the back wheels just lock up and slide... I actually hit a guy in a chevy because he pulled out right in front of me at a light that states no right on red on the traffic signal, wanna guess what he did...
Took off cuz he had no insurance? Lol. Not in Houston.

Took off cuz he had no insurance? Lol. Not in Houston.

Ya he ran, I'm guessing no insurance, I didn't really care his tailgate was pretty screwed up after a steel bumper rammed it... I didn't have any issues with anything on my truck....

Same with me, was at a red light and some high schooler hit me, screwed her car up beyond repair but my steel bumper was fine. I think she was texting and driving so she let me off. I popped her headlight back in and drove away with a smile on my face.

I use mine mostly for fishing and sometimes for hauling stuff from Home Depot or Lowe's.
IMG_1426 (Small).JPG IMG_1427 (Small).JPG IMG_1431 (Small).JPG

Back