How many steps have you taken today?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by OR17TRD, Feb 11, 2018.

1. OP
    OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Bogunn likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Tell the truth. You just put your Fitbit in the dryer and let it go for a few minutes. Lol.
    You and your FUPA never left the couch.

OR17TRD and Crawdad like this.
  4. OP
    OR17TRD

Haha. Next time I’ll let it go a little longer so I can show up the mail man. I’ll catch your steps some day @JonRod

Bogunn and JonRod like this.
  5. OP
    OR17TRD

0E40220A-40CB-4BD7-8278-9D407FE8E514.jpeg F83FB8FA-D0BF-47EC-AA63-B31E41706C59.jpeg

Bogunn likes this.
  6. OP
    OR17TRD

Walked around my truck a lot today. :D 3715B6FD-DE00-4E6C-ADF9-B0C03802F6F3.jpeg

Bogunn likes this.
  7. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

You’re supposed to ride in it. Not walk around it.

OR17TRD likes this.
  8. OP
    OR17TRD

That would be hard to wash and wax it if I was in it. Haha

Bogunn likes this.
  9. OP
    OR17TRD

FFE14D53-F4E5-4BC3-835D-DE016688404D.gif

JonRod and Bogunn like this.
  10. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

For sure.

OR17TRD likes this.
  11. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Haha. That’s the moment you feel like a total douche. Especially when you find out it’s on camera.

cranito4to, JonRod and OR17TRD like this.
  12. OP
    OR17TRD

13. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

So,... I have a question for the Fitbit people,... which one did you choose to buy and what made you choose that one? Wifey almost bought me an Apple Watch but after some reading, (I’m not much of an Apple fan anyway) I decided I’d rather a Fitbit. I’m looking at the Ionic, Versa and Blaze. Any gripes or concerns of any of these?

14. OP
    OR17TRD

I got the Ionic. I’ve had the charge, charge 2 and was looking at the blaze this is so much better. Battery life lasts 3-5+ days, stores up to 300 songs, tracks sleep and HR. Has lots of apps and feels comfortable on the wrist. I would recommend the Ionic for a fitness tracking watch over the Apple Watch all day. If you just want a smart watch and have an iPhone the Apple Watch is what I would get.

15. Crawdad

Thanks, this is strictly for tracking activity. Battery life was a big factor so I’m glad to hear that. The only reason I have an iPhone is because a family member works for Apple so that’s usually what gifts are centered around. Next phone will not be from them. Haha!

OR17TRD likes this.
  16. OP
    OR17TRD

I’d get the Ionic. You’ll be happy.

Crawdad likes this.
  17. Crawdad

Thanks a bunch!

OR17TRD likes this.
  18. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I have the Apple Watch. It does great for fitness tracking too but the battery life is only 1-1 1/2 days max. If you don’t want the features of the Apple Watch get the Fitbit like @OR17TRD said.
    It’s worked wonders for him. He’s practically FUPA free now.

OR17TRD and Crawdad like this.
  19. OP
    OR17TRD

Since you where concerned about my Fitbit and FUPA @Bogunn here’s today’s steps 774A23F3-C178-4BFF-B783-488C3D57BFDF.jpeg

Bogunn and B-Man like this.
  20. pondman

pondman Well-Known Member

Twump has a Cheeze burger watch, and we want to bee just like him, Don't we Boys and Gerls ?
    Gym membership for the whole Famdamly ...Skip the GPS fitbit , you want to share your travel plans with the world ? Didn't think so .....

21. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Good job.

OR17TRD likes this.