How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

I don't know what to think about this SilverMetalic gen3 OffRoad MT Tacoma. Messy ? Overkill? Too much ? I'm as Patriotic as most others but there's a lot going on here. 95% of his graphics are from the 2015 movie "American Sniper." It was a great movie but I wouldn't put all this stuff on my BigBlue. He came a long way from Ohio.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 17
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
I don't know what to think about this SilverMetalic gen3 OffRoad MT Tacoma. Messy ? Overkill? Too much ? I'm as Patriotic as most others but there's a lot going on here. 95% of his graphics are from the 2015 movie "American Sniper." It was a great movie but I wouldn't put all this stuff on my BigBlue. He came a long way from Ohio.
Might be just a bit of overkill, however it appears to be in good taste! I like it! I couldn't tell for sure does it have Ohio plates?

So I was at the local thrift store today (yes Tacos shop there too just like the chevys fords and dodges lol) and there it was; the next color of my 2024 Taco. BlueCrushMetalic, on a gen3 (2023) SR5 Taco. They're calling this the "Chameleon" of color because it turns purple ish under certain lights or depending how the sun hits it. I freaking love it.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
So I was at the local thrift store today (yes Tacos shop there too just like the chevys fords and dodges lol) and there it was; the next color of my 2024 Taco. BlueCrushMetalic, on a gen3 (2023) SR5 Taco. They're calling this the "Chameleon" of color because it turns purple ish under certain lights or depending how the sun hits it. I freaking love it.
Beautiful 3rd gen! Really love the chrome bumper!

So I was on my way home today and noticed another working man's pickup truck. This little SilverMetalic gen2 2WD is in the windshield replacement business and has been rode hard and put up wet.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
Wow. gen1 gen2 gen3. That's a first even for me. And I was parked there first !
Nice looking trucks TexasBigBlue! I especially like the 1st gen, not too crazy about the black rims on it! Personally I think either chrome or aluminum rims would look better, to me black rims have the look from back in the day when somebody's hubcaps got stolen! Lmao! At least that's what it reminds me of anyway! To each their own though!

On another note there's a really nice 1st gen extended cab 4x4 with a color matched topper on the bed I've been seeing at work the last several days! I'd like to get some pics of it to post on here but there's always a damn cop parked right there and I don't want him coming over and playing 20 questions with me wanting to know why I'm taking pics of somebody's truck! Maybe I'm just paranoid! Lol!

Back