How too install engine on a 2017 used Tacoma?

Clowns are a bit creepy.....
There was. “Bozo” show on in the afternoons (I kinda think for the 4:30 crowd) from the Dallas area. May have been syndicated. It was a Bozo-type clown that made inappropriate jokes that went over the kids heads. In the games, his booby prize was a “Salvador dolly”, which was a cheap doll with the arms and legs falling off in the package.

Does this sound familiar or did I have too many 4:20 moments of my own?

As long as we're staying on topic, does anyone remember Soupy Sales?

I lived in Hackensack NJ at the time and watched him on WOR TV out of NY. He had been banned from 4 or 5 other stations for 'exceeding station guidelines'.

One of his more memorable lines. "I have a new girlfriend. She can't cook very well, but she sure can make my banana cream." Combine that with 'the naked weather girl' (well, naked from the waist up) and you had a hit kids TV show.

And I wonder why I'm warped. LOL

Last edited:
If you read the thread from end to beginning it makes perfect sense.

My apologies to the moderator (s) for hijacking the thread. Feel free to delete my posts.

Haha! We hijack threads all the time brother. No big deal at all. That’s what makes the forum fun.
Me, @Bojangles, @Crawdad, and @OR17TRD always hijack threads.
It’s usually about @4wd and his wig fetish, or @kp.taco and his weird love of my little ponies.

Back