I had some guy

dwayne.surrat

I had some guy driving up the center lane of three lanes and then try to cut in and hit the front of my truck. We pulled over and he was like why didn't you let me in. He was just trying to cut traffic IMG_3286.JPG

That and hopefully you have a witness and he doesn't try and say you hit him. Some states have laws that give percents of fault. If he says you sped up and hit him when he was trying to come over it's his word against yours unless there is a witness that says he was driving aggressively and hit you. Either way your truck will get fixed.
Hope it works out to your benefit.
Sorry man it's always heart breaking.
Also if the truck has never had an accident look into diminished value. Insurance now has to pay you out for the loss of resale value due to an accident. You can only do this once and only on the first reported accident.

Time for a new bumper!! May I suggest ARB their bumpers looks amazing, they're pricy and heavy but well worth it. You'll prob need new front coils as well...

That's what I'd do lol
It wouldn't cost much more to have one installed. Find a shop that would work with you that way and it might not cost you anything out of pocket. Insurance might end up paying for it all depending on the shop and they're quote to fix it.

Last edited:
Back