I put some LED's and I highly recommend them!!

DimBox L.E.D

I recently purchased my Toyota Tacoma and of course im planning on lifting it and adding wheels and tires Along with other things.

I own a 2012 Tacoma and I purchased an Interior LED Kit just for fun one night because i thought it sounded cool, quick and easy to do. When it arrived I installed it and WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE IT MADE!! I was NOT expecting these LED's to look so bright and clean it REALLY gives the interior a NEW crisp look. It amazed me that something so simple makes my truck look SO different I purchased them off of

DimBoxLED They are based out of Austin,Texas and have good quality products I would deffinetly recommend to try out their products they are cheap in cost but good quality and did i mention BRIGHT AF! lol

Just thought id share my experience with them as this is one of the first of MANY upgrades coming to my 13 Taco!

Cheers!

DimBoxLED

I recently purchased my Toyota Tacoma and of course im planning on lifting it and adding wheels and tires Along with other things.

I own a 2012 Tacoma and I purchased an Interior LED Kit just for fun one night because i thought it sounded cool, quick and easy to do. When it arrived I installed it and WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE IT MADE!! I was NOT expecting these LED's to look so bright and clean it REALLY gives the interior a NEW crisp look. It amazed me that something so simple makes my truck look SO different I purchased them off of

DimBoxLED They are based out of Austin,Texas and have good quality products I would deffinetly recommend to try out their products they are cheap in cost but good quality and did i mention BRIGHT AF! lol

Just thought id share my experience with them as this is one of the first of MANY upgrades coming to my 13 Taco!

Cheers!

DimBoxLED
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1460300614.906736.jpg

Cheers!

DimBoxLED

Post some pics...

Back