I tried.....really tried....

Rock62

Tried watching NASCAR today.......OMG..... 3 hours of cars playing follow the leader, inline, 18-24 inch gap between bumpers making a series of left turns...... This would be a great application for self-driving cars.

The only time anything of interest happened was when everyone went to pit alley for fuel and tires........

It was like a drill making holes in wood.......boooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnggg.

I understand why beer sales are high at these events.

Sorry, y'all.......MotoGP is racing. Maybe NASCAR was racing at its inception.....now, its just a promo show.

Tried watching NASCAR today.......OMG..... 3 hours of cars playing follow the leader, inline, 18-24 inch gap between bumpers making a series of left turns...... This would be a great application for self-driving cars.

The only time anything of interest happened was when everyone went to pit alley for fuel and tires........

It was like a drill making holes in wood.......boooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnggg.

I understand why beer sales are high at these events.

Sorry, y'all.......MotoGP is racing. Maybe NASCAR was racing at its inception.....now, its just a promo show.
I don't even watch nascar on tv anymore. If I want to see some good racing I go to the local tracks to watch the modifies, and lesser class's. Might even see a good fight in the parking lot when it's all over.

I used to watch Nascar about 10 years ago. The races are just way too long and boring.
They built an F1 track near me about 10 years ago. It took me a while to fully understand and follow the sport but now I'm all in. I never miss a race.

Nascar has lost its way. Stock car racing was a good idea but a Toyota Camry with a carb pushrod V8, rear wheel drive and manual transmission? Come on man. If that was "stock" for a Camry Id buy one.

In Seekonk Mass. There is a small track we go to in summer its a blast especially when they do figure 8 demo derby ! Also do it in school buses. Its scary how those suckers just fold up when they crash !! And kids are on them with no seatbelts ? What s wrong with that picture? I like the 5/8 scale Legends cars too! It would be a blast to build one of those for the street?

Nascar has lost its way. Stock car racing was a good idea but a Toyota Camry with a carb pushrod V8, rear wheel drive and manual transmission? Come on man. If that was "stock" for a Camry Id buy one.
Actually its been fuel injection for the last 10 years. Anyone can enter nascar long as they put up the $$$.

Back