Im ready to buy! FINALLY!

Quarterhorsepower

After all the attitude and issues with the local dealers, I was just offered my neighbors 2005 Double Cab 4x4 V-6 automatic Longbed with a matching Snugtop fiberglass shell.. This truck looks NEW and has been taken care of and always garaged! By doing this, I can feel better about any upcoming body and motor improvements in the next few years and still have my Toyota NOW! I will have pictures soon, but I'm on vacation until the second week of May.. So, who is also thinking I made the RIGHT CHOICE??:yes:

It was always maintained as per Toyota and oil changes every 3,000... Never used off road and the only time 4wd was used was when we would get a once a year pounding and he needed to get to the local high school. (He was the principal). I'm actually buying it from his widow as he passed away a year ago and she loves her Land Cruiser.. 3 of their sons all have Tacomas and love them. Since this mans passing, the truck has only been driven once or twice a month, about 20 miles each time.. I'm pretty excited.. Not even a scratch on this truck! Interior is still like new!.

These trucks last a long time as long as you take care of them. I have just under 100k on my 08 and it runs perfect, I am in no rush to replace it anytime soon.

Congrats! you now own a real truck. You may want to login to www.toyota.com/owners/web/pages/home and see if there are any recall issues that need to be addressed. Being an '05 there could be a couple that weren't performed. The site will tell you if it has. And will have service history of work done to it at the stealership. You may want to check and see if it has a cabin filter installed, '05 didn't come with them when they came out. My friends '05 had problems with the fan until he put one in.

Back