I'm thinking of changing

dwayne.surrat

I'm thinking of changing the grill to this one but painted the same color as the truck. do you think the paint will stay

Look at this on eBay
05-09 Toyota Tacoma Honeycomb Mesh Gloss Black Front Bumper Hood Grill Grille

I'm thinking of changing the grill to this one but painted the same color as the truck. do you think the paint will stay

Look at this on eBay
05-09 Toyota Tacoma Honeycomb Mesh Gloss Black Front Bumper Hood Grill Grille
No links in post.

Use self etching primer

Yeah I can't copy stuff with my iPhone now because I did the update
Lmfao... srry to laugh, but thats insane.... rlly, an update killed the copy function?

My original reply stays the same tho, self etching primer.

Is this the all plastic "ufc cage style" large honeycomb grill?

I'm pretty sure I'm bad at paint so I ended up just getting the painted Toyota part instead of trying to paint my chrome grill.

I'm pretty sure I'm bad at paint so I ended up just getting the painted Toyota part instead of trying to paint my chrome grill.
The one i googled with his description was in fact that abs cage dealy.... u have saunted it before. Prolly 1 piece, so cant undo the surround.

Lmfao... srry to laugh, but thats insane.... rlly, an update killed the copy function?

My original reply stays the same tho, self etching primer.

Is this the all plastic "ufc cage style" large honeycomb grill?
This update sucks ass..

This update sucks ass..
Ya know, i think samsung phucked its users more with kitkat.... it wiped out thousands... hundreds of thousands? .... millions? Of users micro sd cards!

Yep, i was 1 of them, my card was wiped clean of pics, docs, music, video... errything!
It was also afterwards not able to store those items back on it when used with the phone.
I reloaded some items via pc, put card in phone.... within minutes they were gone.

Back