in the market

jakeda

in the market for a 2015 Tacoma. i had an 05 a long time ago and wanted to know what options are a must ? I was looking at a sport with extra value package and a 6ft bed. is the JBL a must or not ?

I say yes unless the first thing you do is upgrade because the basic system is just terrible. I plan on upgrading but haven't because the JBL system sounds pretty good. You should go have a listen but bring your own music.

Yes it can be a pain. The JBL system has no amp at the headunit. Instead it sends a digital signal to a separate amp behind the rear passenger seat that's part of the sub enclosure. The best way to upgrade it to rip it all out and start from scratch. The non JBL is easier to work with.

Also I'm not sure what cab you are looking but JBL only comes with the double cabs.

To add to what he's saying I just bought a double cab prerunner and the audio could definately be louder I actually think one of my tweeter speakers might have an issue but the actual Bluetooth system works really well it's clear and the person who I call tells me it's very clear

Mine came in Saturday .. just before we got snow . coincidence1796483_10203997451390416_4495055714543315410_n.jpg ? i think not.. I love my new TACO

Back