Interior LED lights

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Isaac s, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Isaac s

Isaac s Member

I recently bought a LED bulb kit for my interior cab lights. I've heard if you install the polarity wrong, It can blow your fuse. I must have done just that lol. Can any tell me where my interior cab light fuse is located. Or tell me why my OEM lights wont work anymore?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Most likely a blown fuse. There is a fuse box under the dash on the drivers side. It’s in there.
    Also any time you are replacing lights and doing electrical disconnect the negative battery terminal. That will save some fuses and head ache.

Isaac s likes this.
  4. OR17TRD

43CCF126-35A6-4EFD-AB6E-C9C5A066365A.jpeg
    Up in there

Isaac s likes this.
  5. OP
    Isaac s

Isaac s Member

Sweet man thanks for the help. I'll check that fuse panel in the morning. I appreciate the help.

OR17TRD likes this.
  6. OR17TRD

Let us know if that’s it.

7. OP
    Isaac s

Isaac s Member

Definitely was it. Thanks alot!!

LukesDecals and OR17TRD like this.