iOS vs Android

What Mobile Operating System Do You Use?

• iOS

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Android

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows Phone

• What's a smart phone?

• Total voters
When I read the title I thought this was going to be one of those which one is better threads.

I have the Iphone 4S and love it. It is my first smart phone :blush: so I cant compare to an android. I weighed them both and decided the Iphone was more user friendly.

Have an iphone 5. Had a 4 before it. Does what I want it to do and doesnt freeze/crash/go haywire ever. Unlike my previous one an HTC...hate apple's computers(way overpriced for what they are), but love the ios devices in our house...me and the wife have iphones and we have a new ipad all awesome.

Disclaimer: wont diss android because I've never owned one. Unless they change ios for the worse i probably never will.

iOS all the way. I was a "PC guy" for almost 20 years (of heartache). Switched to Mac a few years ago and will NEVER go back! iOS and Mac computers are far superior. Just as we pay for quality Tacomas ... we'll pay more for quality Apple computers and iPhones! In this case, you pay for what you get. Want to learn what makes Apple so superior? Read Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson.

Back