Is my truck rare?

Single cabs never came from the factory as a Sport. Someone but stickers on it.

Edit: Also only one thread needed per topic.

Last edited:
I know they make a TRD single cab because when I found the loan value of it, they had the option from the factory to be a TRD, my truck is a TRD says it on the title

Well I bought it from a Toyota dealership and I still have full warranty, and I didn't know the dealer could alter the title? Lol

Well I bought it from a Toyota dealership and I still have full warranty, and I didn't know the dealer could alter the title? Lol

They don't call them stealerships for no reason and no one at the dealer knows anything about what they sell. It's up to the buyer (you) to do research before making the purchase.

The TRD sport includes the a color matched grill, fake hood scoop, color matched rear bumper, color matched grill surround, sport bucket seats, usually a tow package, color matched mirrors, color matched door handles, 17" wheels, thicker from sway bar and Bilstein shocks.

Last edited:
What do you mean?

You basically have open diffs. The ECU uses the brakes to slow down the wheel without traction so the power is transferred to the wheel with traction. That function doesn't work in 4wd low so you can mod the truck so it works in low range. You do have it in 4wd high though.

I looked up some things in the past about my truck but my truck acts different they all the others I have a track off button and much more

I mean I give it hell and it never slows down, hell I ride the redline a little bit in 4high, 4 low or 2wd

It doesn't just slow the whole truck down and the system isn't that great especially with the non offroad package system.

I looked up some things in the past about my truck but my truck acts different they all the others I have a track off button and much more

All 09 and up trucks have it like I said earlier. My 2010 has the same thing but I have the offroad package so I have the rear locker and ATRAC.

I know what you are saying about the brake system, my buddies truck does it, mine has never done it before his is access cab, I know a guy with e reg cab I believe 2011 all I know is that its a bit newer then mine and he has full on open diff's

I know what you are saying about the brake system, my buddies truck does it, mine has never done it before his is access cab, I know a guy with e reg cab I believe 2011 all I know is that its a bit newer then mine and he has full on open diff's

09 and up is all open. Are you hitting the button or anything?

Here's what the TRD Sport sticker looks like:
d4c3a05e1d_640.jpg

I don't have to hit the button, maybe my system is broke, but I've put it in 2wd and burned tires down with no buttons pressed

You should have a light on the dash when you have tire slip. Left side arrow but it's hard to see because of the bad pic:

images

Pushing and letting go of the button would give you an ALSD light and a TRAC off light (until 30mph):

images

Pushing and holding the VSC button for 5 seconds while stopped will turn it all off.

Back