Is my truck rare?

Okay I can use this bottoms to do the auto LSD, but I found out I don't have to hit the bottom at all, maybe my system is messed up or something and that's confusing me, I don't know honestly

I have those lights if I hit the bottom but my truck acts the same without the button, like no breaking at all its all tire spin, I can burn tires without hitting the button

You should have a light on the dash when you have tire slip. Left side arrow but it's hard to see because of the bad pic:

images

Pushing and letting go of the button would give you an ALSD light and a TRAC off light (until 30mph):

images

Pushing and holding the VSC button for 5 seconds while stopped will turn it all off.

For someone who is dumb to this, what is the big difference in normal, auto lsd, and all off?
And in what driving conditions should each be used for?

For someone who is dumb to this, what is the big difference in normal, auto lsd, and all off?
And in what driving conditions should each be used for?

TRAC = Traction Control
This works by reducing throttle and applying the brakes to the wheel without traction.

ALSD = Auto Limited Slip Differential Basically TRAC but without throttle control.

VSC = Vehicle Stability Control
This works by applying the brake(s) to the correct wheel(s) to keep you on your path based on your steering input.

Normal everyday nothing touched gives you full assistance which includes TRAC and VSC.

Push the VSC button once for ALSD. VSC will also be off up to 30mph. Use this when you have one tire without traction and one without but full power is required. Perfect for off camber or rutted roads. Works well for boat ramps too.

Push and hold the VSC button while stopped for shut down of TRAC and VSC. This gives you full power one tire fire. This is good for mud or some snow situations.

You have to try different modes for different situations to see what works. Sometimes power transfer will kick the rear of the truck sideways and make things worse while other times it's hust what you need.

Back