Just bought a quicksand Tacoma Trd OR4x4

I don’t really want a new vehicle, wife already waited 3 years for delivery. Let me tell you guys, all the horror stories you tell at Toyota’s dealership you though were horrible is just a fraction what tesla will put you through. I just want some ammos for when I start asking for repercussions especially the unlimited supercharger anywhere. The vehicle is awesome the company is not, they are just too overwhelmed

I don’t really want a new vehicle, wife already waited 3 years for delivery. Let me tell you guys, all the horror stories you tell at Toyota’s dealership you though were horrible is just a fraction what tesla will put you through. I just want some ammos for when I start asking for repercussions especially the unlimited supercharger anywhere. The vehicle is awesome the company is not, they are just too overwhelmed
Elon has over worked himself for sure. Great ideas and cool cars but demand was more than supply. I was going to buy one but didn’t want to pay $1000 to not get one for 3 yrs. It would have drove me crazy.

A281AEEE-A92F-4CF6-814C-6CFCE3E21302.jpegReunited and it feels so good....hahha I was only able to squeeze the wall mount charger and floor mats. But I guess better than nothing. I was a little concerned that the vehicle was drivin 200 miles since drop off which is half the miles we brought it in with :mad:
Elon has over worked himself for sure. Great ideas and cool cars but demand was more than supply. I was going to buy one but didn’t want to pay $1000 to not get one for 3 yrs. It would have drove me crazy.
you should get one now, no wait. If you ignore all the fiasco and just look at the car, you’ll be amazed. Absolutely the fastest car I’ve drivin. Passengers say it gives the gut feeling when you drop down a roller coaster ever press of the accelerator.

View attachment 21286Reunited and it feels so good....hahha I was only able to squeeze the wall mount charger and floor mats. But I guess better than nothing. I was a little concerned that the vehicle was drivin 200 miles since drop off which is half the miles we brought it in with :mad: you should get one now, no wait. If you ignore all the fiasco and just look at the car, you’ll be amazed. Absolutely the fastest car I’ve drivin. Passengers say it gives the gut feeling when you drop down a roller coaster ever press of the accelerator.
Nice. Those are some good looking vehicles.

I'm waiting for the all-electric Tacoma. [emoji41]
View attachment 21286Reunited and it feels so good....hahha I was only able to squeeze the wall mount charger and floor mats. But I guess better than nothing. I was a little concerned that the vehicle was drivin 200 miles since drop off which is half the miles we brought it in with :mad: you should get one now, no wait. If you ignore all the fiasco and just look at the car, you’ll be amazed. Absolutely the fastest car I’ve drivin. Passengers say it gives the gut feeling when you drop down a roller coaster ever press of the accelerator.

Just purchased a 2018 Trd OR4x4 in quicksand color. Just have some doubts about it. When accelerating their is a vibration on my foot and steering wheel I read up on it on her that it could be my front diff , also today I put my truck in 4wd light kept blinking. And it clunked when I put it back on 2wd . Anybody tht can point me I. The right direction. Truck has 430 miles

Any updates on what u found out? I have the same truck

Back