Just picked up my 2014 Tacoma 4x4

HELP!! We have a beautiful 2014 Tacoma 4x4 which we have taken back to the dealership (300 miles roundtrip!) twice, trying to get this question answered, to no avail: How do we display the fuel mpg, fuel range, outdoor temperature? -- you know, the normal stuff that all Toyotas have displayed for years!! Entune can probably get us theater tickets to a Broadway play, but we can't seem to get it to do what all Toyota trucks have always done, which is give us the basic info we need!

HELP!! We have a beautiful 2014 Tacoma 4x4 which we have taken back to the dealership (300 miles roundtrip!) twice, trying to get this question answered, to no avail: How do we display the fuel mpg, fuel range, outdoor temperature? -- you know, the normal stuff that all Toyotas have displayed for years!! Entune can probably get us theater tickets to a Broadway play, but we can't seem to get it to do what all Toyota trucks have always done, which is give us the basic info we need!

Welcome to the forum.

Tacomas never had a MPG computer and they still don't. The temp gauge was deleted for the newer models.

Mike & kris:I have a 2014 also with entune plus which will give me weather including temps no mpg or fuel range that I can find tho.

Last edited:
Chrome Bull Bar in front,westin or Toyota, chrome running bars or nerf barrs, and a Roll bar for the bed double or triple tube. K&N or AFE or TRD AIR FILTER or Cold Air Intake! And convert to Synthetic oils !More power and better MPG!

I had a 15 and was super surprised when it didn't have a gauge for that info! It was annoying! Thankfully they fixed it for the new gen

Back