Kentucky Thread

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Bluegrass Taco, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Bluegrass Taco

Bluegrass Taco Active Member

Howdy. Just joined. I'm a long time off roader who does some long distance travelling, but mainly stays within Kentucky and Indiana. My favorite park is Black Mountain in Harlan Kentucky. I host a Tacoma get together at Harlan on the last weekend of October. Last year saw 52 Tacoma's and one Nissan Titan. I will be posting more on that meet later on. Looking for interested and like minded Tacoma owners in the state. I'm about 20 minutes southeast of Louisville but travel extensively within the state. Anyone interested in doing some exploring, give me a shout out!

texasred likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Bluegrass Taco

So no Kentucky Tacoma's on here??????

4. dirtytaco

dirtytaco Well-Known Member

My wife is from Harlan. We live in GA but visit about 4 times a year.

Bluegrass Taco likes this.
  5. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Not me pal. Arkansan lol

Bluegrass Taco, kp.taco and B-Man like this.
  6. OP
    Bluegrass Taco

Potential New Years Day play day at Haspin Acres in Indiana. Haspin has been there forever...Anyone with in driving distance should know the whereabouts, but if interested and DON'T know the what/when/why/who/where, let me know. Not getting too wild an adventurous.