Knowing What You Do Now

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by B.C., May 24, 2020.

1. Tape

Tape Well-Known Member

I didn't do so bad but I would have Stayed in college

Cape taco, tooter and B.C. like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

I would like to sit down and drink a beer with all of you amazing people on the forum.

4. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

likewise.. cheers!

5. WooD

WooD WooD

I'd love to just go back 10 years! A person on the Harley Forum sold off half of his bitcoins a couple years ago. After everything was finished he ended up with over 32 million.

[​IMG]

6. Tape

Tape Well-Known Member

Have you ever tried to cash in a bitcoin?

B.C. likes this.
  7. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

You can simply sell them.

My regret is not buying more when they were cheap.
    I wasn't certain, so only bought $5000 worth...doh

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    Cape taco and WooD like this.
  8. WooD

WooD WooD

Nope, but I'd love the challenge if I had a few thousand of them.

Cape taco and B.C. like this.
  9. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

10. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20200627-132120_Chrome.jpg

tooter likes this.
  11. Tape

Tape Well-Known Member

Bitcoin was created by an unknown person in 2009 under the alias of “Satoshi Nakamoto.” The person’s real identity is not known. There are conspiracy theories about who created it.

It was created for a way to launder money, this is why (1) bitcoin is Worth about $9000. Drug dealers cannot put their money in banks so they use a cyberspace bank and when you buy a bitcoin you're using actual currencies so who ever decides to just close it up your bitcoin is not secured by anyone or government except for “Satoshi Nakamoto.” Who's real identity is not known, and if he did decide to close it there is nothing you can do about losing your money.

All of you that have investments in bitcoin I wish you the best but damn if I'd put a nickel of my money into it.

Cape taco, B-Man and B.C. like this.
  12. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

I would be fine with that happening actually, I would still be far ahead.
    I cashed out half, and am letting the other have go along for the ride.

I cashed out half for about 129k, my original investment was only 5k, so whatever happens now, I still did well.

Cape taco, Tape and B-Man like this.
  13. mr.christophermichel

mr.christophermichel Well-Known Member

Just a few changes is all I joined the marines at 19 almost 20 before the towers got bombed. I got to travel the world made some bad decisions in my day but I truly have a great life had my first child at 40 met my wife when I was 38. Retired after 20 yrs so I really wouldn’t change to much now I could get deeper in this but that’s a little personal. But all in all I have/ had a great life so far.

14. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Thank you for your service!

15. Jersey Black Beauty

Jersey Black Beauty Well-Known Member

Also,,,many Thank You’s ,,for your service and dedication

16. Series6

Series6 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm. Knowing what I know now?

I'd bitchslap that little know it all and tell him to think things out again or I'd come back and bitchslap him again.

Then disappear.

That would have freaked him out and and he may have wised up sooner.

Cape taco, B.C. and B-Man like this.
  17. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Who?

Scott Wyman and Cape taco like this.
  18. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

I did finish college got my degree in automotive technology but got a summer job doing carpentry for 37 years after 25 they call you a master carpenter wait u can't say that anymore , so I shoulda changed to drafting and became an architect.but I've done well enough to have toys great life great wife and good family.so I can retire at 59 next year and fulfil our travel addiction .should of invested in internet way back when ,but who knew LOL :) ok I'm off to ride my fat bike on the beach .

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  19. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

In March I would have got a manufacture in Taiwan or Indonesia to make me a million cloth masks for $2 each and sold them for $12 each. They would have been all sold by now and I would have made $10 million in 3 months.

tooter, Scott Wyman, B-Man and 2 others like this.
  20. T0Y0TA TAC0MA

T0Y0TA TAC0MA Well-Known Member

Edited - TMI

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  21. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings.

Scott Wyman, Cape taco and tooter like this.