Le Whip

nothin much man, just school and school and school and school and school

this is a turning into a reunion site haha

it's been awhile since you left TW. I expect you've cured cancer and are working on our Mars missions by now

Nice. School is a good thing.

I have cures for cancer, AIDS, herps and I diabetes. I don't say anything though because I'm a dick.

So when you lifting I seen the setup you posted in the other post looks nice I'd like to go all fox

Depends on what goes on with that leaky shock. I'm watching it for now. As far as the install it will happen in the next couple of months. I have to buy a rear lift. I want Alcans for the rear but I may pick up a used AAL for now.

524778_10151445235948600_1468137461_n.jpg

Idk if it actually leaking or if it is just spilled onto the shock body during assembly.

That sucks if its leaking they should cover it just have to wait a little longer to do the lift. I want to get alcan springs too I have an aal but springs aren't cheap

Well I'm sure DSM will fix the issue but they want to avoid shipping again. I'm not worried about it. Hell I don't even mind driving to San Diego. For now I will just wipe it down and check the nut for tightness like they suggested.

Yeah Alcans are $600 from Wheeler's. Plus I would spring for extended brake lines. I feel I spent enough this month so I will put some money away and purchase the Alcans later instead of just credit carding it.

I want aftermarket springs but I pull a boat jetski an four wheels an need something that isn't gonna sag like crazy and most aftermarket springs you lose the overload so I dunno

I don't tow or haul much anymore so no biggy for me.

Wheeler's warns about slightly reduced capacity with Alcans. Sounds like you may want the All Pro Expo pack. It lifts 3 inches though.

Back