LeapDay 2o24...

Great job on keeping that truck on the road. I had an 85 Toyota 4x4. Bought it with 100k on it. Traded it off when it hit 250k. Wished I would have hung onto that truck. Really enjoyed driving it.

I had an 86 toy 4x4. 1st year with ifs, and I think with the the 22 re motor. Remember hauling my bikes through nj when it began making a knocking noise....next thing the crank broke. Toyota engineers looked at the crankshaft saying it failed from a metallurgical issue. Only had 40k somethihg on the odo. Toyota gave me a 2wd loaner for the week with unlimited miles, plus a remanufactured engine at no cost.

Great job on keeping that truck on the road. I had an 85 Toyota 4x4. Bought it with 100k on it. Traded it off when it hit 250k. Wished I would have hung onto that truck. Really enjoyed driving it.
bot mine with 20 miles onit
traded in a 95 preTaco bright blue metallic single cab MT with bench seats, NO AC and freewheel locking hubs
105 degrees in Wichita that summer of '95 with NO AC was a challenge... it did have a rear slider window which kept things loud and breezy
at least the heater worked LMAO

Back