Lets see them tacomas!!!

Took her out shooting today.
http://[URL=http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/lexibilly/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps9ec0e97c.jpg.html]
image_zps9ec0e97c.jpg
[/URL]

I also did my map lights , dome light and liscence plate lights. Forgot about the vanity lights. They will be next!

Attachments

• 1396377406740.jpg
    1396377406740.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 59
Looking for a little help. I got a 2013 TRD. I need to change my tires out because the stock tires suck. I have been stuck twice and this **** is getting old. I want the cooper STT 265/75R16 on it. I have XD wheels on it. Everything else is stock. Does anyone know if they will fit with out rubbing.

Looking for a little help. I got a 2013 TRD. I need to change my tires out because the stock tires suck. I have been stuck twice and this **** is getting old. I want the cooper STT 265/75R16 on it. I have XD wheels on it. Everything else is stock. Does anyone know if they will fit with out rubbing.

I think those will fit with little chance of rubbing...maybe. I had 265/65/17 as stock which isnt that much of a differnce to those you want. Your new size is a bit wider though...id ask a tire shop

Thanks for the help. Nice truck do you have a lift on that. I would love to put a 3inch lift on mine but it will void the warranty.

what backspacing do you have?

My Duratracs in 265/75r16 on stock wheels fit without any rubbing at all, even without the lift I have now.

Not for sure on the back spacing. How do I check that. My truck is a stock 2013 TRD off road with XD wheels. Looks just like the red one this page but its gray. I will post a picture soon. Kind of new at all this.

Not for sure on the back spacing. How do I check that. My truck is a stock 2013 TRD off road with XD wheels. Looks just like the red one this page but its gray. I will post a picture soon. Kind of new at all this.
I believe that 265/75/16 is the stock size that trd Offroad comes with, so I don't see any reason why it would rub. Is that the size tire you have on now?if so, then you're good

Back