Lets see those silver Tacos!

thanks!

yeah, I was looking at switchbacks, but idk how to wire them and looks complicated

long story short, you need to take apart your dash down by your knee panel, locate the turn signal module, cut a specific wire, run it to a new relay, then run the power from that relay out to under the hood to the 3rd empty hole on the bulb plug of each turn signal
and the obvious you need a switchback led :thumbsup:
if you get them from tw he gives you everything even instructions

long story short, you need to take apart your dash down by your knee panel, locate the turn signal module, cut a specific wire, run it to a new relay, then run the power from that relay out to under the hood to the 3rd empty hole on the bulb plug of each turn signal
and the obvious you need a switchback led :thumbsup:
if you get them from tw he gives you everything even instructions

oh I'll go look, I think I seen the wrote up, but I have up on the Idea for a while haha

oh I'll go look, I think I seen the wrote up, but I have up on the Idea for a while haha

lol, mine was easier...i dont have stock dtrls, so i just run power from a fuse that turns on only with the ignition and ran it to the 3rd hole on the bulbs :thumbsup:

What's up. Love your head lights on your Tacoma. Where did you get them I want them please. ??

And just to make sure you have the 4 door Tacoma with Hawaii LP on it?

Thanks.

Back