Let's see your aftermarket wheels!

BcExplorer

Looking at ordering some rims and tires. Just curious what you all have and how they look on the Tacoma.

Looks even better now without any factory decals on it. I don’t have any current pictures of it off road yet. Hoping to get out next week. It was in the shop for the last week and I didn’t want to push it with the leaky rear diff. Now that’s fixed... :)
Love that white long bed with the blacked out wheels and windows.

Looks even better now without any factory decals on it. I don’t have any current pictures of it off road yet. Hoping to get out next week. It was in the shop for the last week and I didn’t want to push it with the leaky rear diff. Now that’s fixed... :)

You had a leaky rear diff with your OR??? I thought it was just the other tacos who had that. Mine didn’t leak at all.

I thought mine wasn’t but then I started reading multiple people on this forum saying my OR is leaking, mine too,me too and I went and looked and sure as shooting there it was seepage.

Mine had the recall “fix” done at the dealership before I bought it with the bolts tightened. Knock on wood there hasn’t been any leaks yet.
Makes me wonder if it was a bad seal to begin with or under tightening.

They didn’t call me at all but I’m checking mine once a month or so and nothing so far.
Yeah they didn’t call me. I had to find it and get it fixed. They tried to keep it and I told them nope I’m taking my truck call me when the parts are in. 2 months later they called me the parts where in.

Procomp alloy. Basic and cheap.
d5e492bb2b4ac8e3ad452d05d5eb5307.jpg

Back