Leveling Lift

Leadstaco

Tried to read all the posts, looking to do a small lift on my 2017 TRD Offroad DC 5' bed.

plan a
Front 2" protec spacer with 1"block in rear and replace the rear bilsteins. goal 2" in front 1" in rear pretty much level small rake left

plan b
Front bilsteins adjustable and 1" block in the rear with new rear bilsteins goal 2" in front 1" in rear pretty much level small rake left

What one do you recommend or do you recommend something else?

Tried to read all the posts, looking to do a small lift on my 2017 TRD Offroad DC 5' bed.

plan a
Front 2" protec spacer with 1"block in rear and replace the rear bilsteins. goal 2" in front 1" in rear pretty much level small rake left

plan b
Front bilsteins adjustable and 1" block in the rear with new rear bilsteins goal 2" in front 1" in rear pretty much level small rake left

Stay away from blocks and spacers if you can.

Then say it's under factory warranty vs going with something else will void warranty. o_O

Yep, they’ll argue about Toytecs, TC and Dakar’s because they didn’t put it on, (refused to install actually) but they approve of and Install Daystar leveling kits,... at least 7 years ago in Reno that was the case.

Yep, they’ll argue about Toytecs, TC and Dakar’s because they didn’t put it on, (refused to install actually) but they approve of and Install Daystar leveling kits,... at least 7 years ago in Reno that was the case.

Certain dealers are just ****. It's all about money instead of customer service. I've heard of some covering big warranty issues outside of warranty. It creates customer loyalty but for some that is overrated.

Certain dealers are just ****. It's all about money instead of customer service. I've heard of some covering big warranty issues outside of warranty. It creates customer loyalty but for some that is overrated.

The dealership where I live now is actually really nice to work with and really nice people that actually know their stuff. I just communicate with them and they give great service. Such a relief! Haha!

plan a

plan b

I Just did one. It wont be level. Will be squatting in back

I Just did one. It wont be level. Will be squatting in back
I was close to doing the BDS fox 6 inch lift but decided to hold off longer since I've already invested in the front lift. I went to 4 Wheel Parts thought about lifting the rear about 1 to 1.5 since I lifted the front 2.25 and the rep told me to add a block I was shocked he would even recommend that. Would I get that lift I want with AALs. I honestly love the bro lean look and want to keep it as much as I can so what would you think would be better?

So is it all about if the particular dealer will Warrenty a taco with a lift?
Yes... some work better with you on issues then others.
They will not want to fix any parts that replaced OEM parts or effected by the parts replaced. They have to prove that the aftermarket parts you put on caused the issues you’re having. It doesn’t void the entire warranty.

So is it all about if the particular dealer will Warrenty a taco with a lift?

Yes... some work better with you on issues then others.
They will not want to fix any parts that replaced OEM parts or effected by the parts replaced. They have to prove that the aftermarket parts you put on caused the issues you’re having. It doesn’t void the entire warranty.

Dead on^^^^^
Magnuson Moss.

Back