Lift advice!?

SomeDirtyCuban

Okk, so, I've been obsessing over the BDS 6" lift for quite sometime now I just think it would be great looking. But Ive been playing around with numbers and option s so here's my question for you. What other route could I take if I decided I wanted something different. I was thinking if I stayed with the 2.5 lift and added spindles, lift the rear 1.5 + AAL, plus ome 887 springs + a 1 inch body lift would I still have an agressive looking height? Would it total out to about 4 inches? Or am I misguided? Pointers?

Okk, so, I've been obsessing over the BDS 6" lift for quite sometime now I just think it would be great looking. But Ive been playing around with numbers and option s so here's my question for you. What other route could I take if I decided I wanted something different. I was thinking if I stayed with the 2.5 lift and added spindles, lift the rear 1.5 + AAL, plus ome 887 springs + a 1 inch body lift would I still have an agressive looking height? Would it total out to about 4 inches? Or am I misguided? Pointers?
You have a 2wd?

Back