Lift and Tires 2015 TRD Sport

Heath

I have a 2015 TRD Sport V6 4x4 that I am thinking of putting a 3" lift under. Any suggestions on the type of lift I should get and what size tires would look best??

I have a 2015 TRD Sport V6 4x4 that I am thinking of putting a 3" lift under. Any suggestions on the type of lift I should get and what size tires would look best??
Welcome to the forum. With out a budget and the purpose or use of the lift it’s hard to give you the best advice.
$500, $1000, $2000, $5000, $8000
Mall crawler, street queen, daily driver, occasional off road, daily off road, desert racing, rock crawling...

Welcome to the forum. With out a budget and the purpose or use of the lift it’s hard to give you the best advice.
$500, $1000, $2000, $5000, $8000
Mall crawler, street queen, daily driver, occasional off road, daily off road, desert racing, rock crawling...
Probably closer to daily driver and around 3-4K for everything.

Probably closer to daily driver and around 3-4K for everything.
I’d get an OME lift it’s about $1300 DIY that’s new coils, shocks and a AAL.
Tires I like the BFG KO2’s others have their go to it’s all personal preference. After market Wheels I’d get a 0 or -6 offset or the 4runner Pro wheels are +4 offset. This will allow you to run 275 or 285 tires after the lift.
For daily driver I’d get something like this kit.
https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/arb-old-man-emu-lift-kit-ometac16lksb/_/R-BHWQ-OMETAC16LKSB
Wheels I’d get the 4 runner pro wheels and tires I’d get 275/70/17 BFG KO2’s
Total cost you’d be right around $4000

I’d get an OME lift it’s about $1300 DIY that’s new coils, shocks and a AAL.
Tires I like the BFG KO2’s others have their go to it’s all personal preference. After market Wheels I’d get a 0 or -6 offset or the 4runner Pro wheels are +4 offset. This will allow you to run 275 or 285 tires after the lift.
For daily driver I’d get something like this kit.
https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/arb-old-man-emu-lift-kit-ometac16lksb/_/R-BHWQ-OMETAC16LKSB
Wheels I’d get the 4 runner pro wheels and tires I’d get 275/70/17 BFG KO2’s
Total cost you’d be right around $4000
What kind nd of lift do you get from this one? I am trying to decide what lift to get. My dealer installed a 3” spacer and this is one Ihave been thinking on. Should do a UCA with this as well?

What kind nd of lift do you get from this one? I am trying to decide what lift to get. My dealer installed a 3” spacer and this is one Ihave been thinking on. Should do a UCA with this as well?
It’s a 2-2.5” lift you should not have to do UCA with it. If you can’t get a good alignment after the lift then you would need UCA.

Back